Dog Boarding Kennels
Our prices are reasonable, and are all inclusive of the food, pen, bed, bedding, and the playtime / exercise time in our spacious gardens.
All Dogs in our boarding kennel enclosures are supplied with:
- A dog kennel
- Clean, fresh bedding which is raised off the ground / trampoline bedding style.
- Your dog can decide to keep warm in the dog kennel or off the concrete via the raised floor.
All boarding kennels enclosures are out of the weather, with full roof covers, ample ventilation, out of direct sunlight, and we ensure that the size of the boarding kennel accommodates the small to extra large dog. We also have indoor pens for the more delicate dogs who need to be kept indoors during the cooler winter period.
The Melbourne boarding kennels complex is set in an outside country environment close to Melbourne Airport; your pet does not stare at a blank wall all day but gets to look onto the large grassed exercise area where birds fly about and air circulates. Their exercise/playtime allows your dog to let off any steam, under supervision, and includes interaction with our professional staff.
They are given ample time to explore and enjoy their time out in the garden. We do not practice multiple dog exercise times at our Boarding Kennels unless they are from the same household and stipulated by the owners, each dog is exercised individually.
We provide top quality food, comensurate with your dog's breed and size, so feel free to ask if you want further details on this.
We also now offer professional dog grooming service
which is conducted by a professional dog groomer and can be arranged by making an appointment with Ponderosa
We are happy for you to inspect the full dog kennels complex by calling first and arranging a time.
We can also arrange dog pick up and drop off as required.
Requirements for Dog Kennels/ Dog Boarding:
- Every dog must supply a current Vaccination certificate for admission to the boarding kennels which is the C5 Vaccination (Distemper/ Hepatitis/ Parvo Virus).
- Bedding & toys are supplied. If you wish to bring your own please discuss with our staff when making your booking, and remember to collect all your dogs things when you leave the boarding kennels.
- Be sure to give us a call to discuss any of your pet's boarding kennels requirements further.
- Medication can be administered, please be sure to advise us when booking. A fee may apply.
TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR
Phone: 03 9333 1524
Mobile: 0407 869 893
Ponderosa Pet Resort
1220 Somerton Road
Oaklands Junction 3063
Only minutes from Melbourne Airport.
Please remember to tell us of any specific things we need to know, we like to care for your animal as best we can. If your dog has specific needs, we like to know beforehand.
Medication can require a nominal extra charge, please ask. Please advise when you book if your dog is on medication.
- stays of 21 days upwards
- if you have multiple animals for your stay
Remember, the price includes the food, pen, bed, bedding, and the playtime daily in our generous garden. We also have indoor pens for the more delicate dogs who need to be kept indoors during the cooler winter months. This is at no extra charge.
We reserve the right to refuse accommodation.